I’m fine with this. If it means said place is complying with the ACA instead of trying to get around it by kicking their employees on to the exchanges via cutting hours to part-time, great. Here’s two dimes.
Twenty cents for a bill of over $20. So that employees get health insurance. This is a fucking ADVERTISEMENT for Obamacare.
It’s less than 1% percent of the bill. are people seriously fucking complaining about this?
Just to get this straight, in this double page spread there are:
- Fat women
- Of different races
- Who are unedited (note the stomach and the rolls)
- And are being praised for being the weight they are (and eating what they want)
- While they are all being quotes talking about being healthy at any weight
I mean, this still isn’t perfect, but this is pretty damned impressive for a mainstream tabloid.
How to cover up tattoos!
- use a red lipstick covering the outlines
- pat on a light concealer, using a setting powder
- pat on your skin tone concealer, and clean up any mistakes using baby wipes to remove excess concealer
- use a fluffy brush and smooth it out with foundation powder.VIDEO TUTORIAL:
we don’t usually reblog/post cosplay stuff, but a friend pointed it out to me and i haven’t seen it elsewhere SO maybe it can help someone!
Useful for cosplay AND if you’re applying for a job that views tattoos as ‘unprofessional’.
CAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS.
Don’t forget that drinking plenty of water and tea, eating a healthy diet and daily exercise will make a HUGE difference with your complexion. Touching your face frequently is also a big no-no. Everyone’s skin is different, so experiment with your own treatment routines and find what best suits you!! I think this is a topic that’s almost taboo to talk about, but everyone has it, so we might as well help each other out with what we’ve found successful, right!?